1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Powdered sugar for garnishment
20 cannoli shells (store-bought or diy, see recipe below)
1) In a mixing bowl, add ricotta cheese, sugar and cocoa powder. Mix well.
2) In another mixing bowl, beat whipping cream till stiff and peaks form.
3) Add chocolate mixture into whipping cream. Mix gently. After they are well combined, add mixture into a piping bag or ziploc bag and it's ready to be piped into cannoli shells.
4) Add chocolate chips into food processor. Grind till fine and pour into a bowl.
5) Pipe chocolate filling into cannoli. Dip each end of cannoli fillings into chocolate chips. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.Serve immediately.