(1) Remove jerky from bag, cut into approx. 1" x 1" squares
(2) Lightly toast jerky in a toaster oven or oven @ 350F for 3 minutes
(3) Line baking sheet with wax paper
(4) Melt caramels in microwave in 15 seconds intervals till it melts.
(5) Line the caramel coated jerky on wax paper and let sit in refrigerator for 30 mins
(6) Melt both semi-sweet and white chocolate in a double broiler
(7) coat the caramel jerky sprinkle with crushed peanuts, almonds, or coconut as toppings
(8) Put the chocolate covered jerky back to the refrigerator for 30 mins to set
These little treats take 45 mins - 1 hour to make, but could takes just 15 mins to eat!