2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
2 medium stalks celery, sliced (1 cup)
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
1 carton (32 oz) ProgressoÂ® reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 1/2 cups milk
1 box Tuna HelperÂ® creamy broccoli
2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
1 dried bay leaf
2 tablespoons basil pesto
1) In 5-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, melt butter over medium heat.
2) Add carrots, celery and onion; cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until carrots are crisp-tender.
3) Stir in broth, milk, uncooked pasta and sauce mix (from Tuna Helper box), chicken and bay leaf.
4) Heat to boiling.
5) Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta and vegetables are tender.
6) Remove bay leaf from soup; ladle soup into bowls.
7) Place pesto in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag.
8) Cut off small corner of bag; drizzle pesto over soup.