2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into pieces
2 jalapeÃ±o peppers, seeded and cut into thin matchsticks
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1/2 celery stalk, diced
1/3 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon or hot mustard
juice of 1 lime
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
fresh ground black pepper
2 green onions, sliced
chili powder or hot paprika
1) Cover potatoes with cold water in a medium saucepan.
2) Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-high, and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender to a fork.
3) Remove from heat, drain well, and let cool to room temperature.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
5) Place the potatoes, jalapeÃ±os, avocado and celery in a large mixing bowl.
6) Gently toss the vegetables with the dressing.
7) Garnish with green onions and a sprinkle of chili powder or hot paprika.