6 small sweet potatoes
1 medium carrot
5 small potatoes
15 pieces Baguio beans
1 can crushed pineapple
2 tabelspoon sweet pickle relish
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1 teaspoon mustard
1 cup of salad dressing or mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of white sugar
2 teaspoons of fine salt
1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
1) Peel the sweet potatoes, carrot and normal potatoes.
2) Cut all vegetables into desired shapes or sizes.
3) Boil the vegetables until cooked.
4) Combine with the remaining ingredients.
5) Season with 2 tablespoons of white sugar, 2 teaspoons of fine salt and 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
6) Toss lightly until well blended.
7) Chill for an hour or overnight before serving.