Freeze-ahead Spinach-cheese Lasagna Rolls
3 boxes (16 oz each) lasagna noodles
6 cups crumbled feta cheese (24 oz)
1 container (24 oz) cottage cheese
1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
2boxes (9 oz each) Green GiantÂ® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
Shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In Dutch oven, cook noodles in boiling water, working in batches of about 15 noodles, about 5 minutes or just until flexible but not fully cooked.
2.Return water to boiling before adding next batch of noodles. Drain; place noodles in single layer on paper towels.
3. In large bowl, mix feta cheese, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir in spinach.
4. Spread 3 tablespoons filling down length of each noodle; roll up and place seam side down on cookie sheet. Freeze about 30 minutes.
5. Place frozen rolls in resealable freezer plastic bags. Seal bags; freeze up to 3 months.
6. Heat oven to 350Â°F. Pour 2 cups marinara sauce over rolls; sprinkle with 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
7. Cover; bake 35 to 40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.