1. Cut the pumpkin, remove the seeds and if itâ€™s not an organic pumpkin, remove the outer skin.
2. Cut the pumpkin in â€œsheetsâ€ so as to make lasagna layers.
3. Place the pumpkin in a steamer and cook until al dente.
4. Make the soy ricotta byâ€™ draining the soy yogurt in a cheese cloth to remove the excess water.
5. Place the drained soy yogurt in a bowl add the seasonings- nutritional yeast, mustard, vegetable bouillon powder, onion and garlic powders, nutmeg, sage and cayenne
6. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper as desired.
7. Chop the nuts and add to the soy ricotta mixture.
8. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F / 177 C.
9. Place one slice of pumpkin on a plate, as the bottom slice of lasagna.
10. Spread some of the ricotta mixture over the pumpkin.
11. Add the second slice of pumpkin, and repeat with the ricotta mixture.
12. Add the third slice of pumpkin, top wit a bit of ricotta and grated soy cheese.
13. Place in the oven to warm and melt the soy cheese on top.
14. Serve garnished with a few baslil leaves or rosemary.