* 1/2 lb tilapia fillets
* 1 Tbl olive oil
* salt and pepper
* 1/4 c sour cream
* zest from 1/2 lime
* juice from 1 lime
* several dashes of hot sauce (tabasco)
* corn tortillas
* 1/4 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
* 1/2 c fresh cilantro
* 1/4 red onion, minced
* 1 avocado, coarsely chopped
* 1/2 tomato, chopped
1. Pre-heat broiler with rack in the highest position. Pat fish dry with paper towels and gently brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then broil on a foil-lined baking sheet until fish is browned on the top and the flesh is opaque throughout, 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Place tortillas on another baking sheet and broil until slightly browned, 2-4 minutes on each side.
4. Spoon 1-2 Tbl of sour cream mixture into each tortilla. Add fish, cabbage, cilantro, onion, avacado, and tomato.