1 kl beef, sliced 1/4 inch thick (3 pcs.)
1/4 kilo ground beef liver
200 grams sliced sausages or ham
200 grams pork fat (cut is strips)
3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
100 grams cheddar cheese in strips
100 grams grated cheddar cheese
2 onions, chopped
5 bay leaf (laurel)
1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1/2 cup vinegar
2 teaspoon salt
2 cups of water
2 meters thread or string (for tying)
1) Spread and stretch the sliced beef on your working table.
2) Arrange the filling on the sliced beef: sausage strips, cheese strips, sliced eggs, pork fat and some ground liver.
3) Roll the sliced beef with all the filling inside and secure with a thread or string.
4) Repeat the procedure for the two remaining beef slices.
5) On a pot, place the beef rolls.
6) Put the water, the remaining ground liver.
7) Followed by grated cheese, chopped onions, bay leaves.
8) Ground black pepper and salt.
9) Cover the pot and bring to a boil.
10)Simmer for one hour.
11)Add the vinegar.
12)Simmer of another hour or until beef is tender.
13)Slice the beef morcon.
14)Arrange on a platter.
15)Top with the sauce/ gravy poured on top.
May 1, 2012
what is this i am looking at
March 23, 2012
I love these. I usually make some of these on special occasions. Make sure you sliced the meat very thin.
January 30, 2011
I cannot wait to try this! My kinda food!
January 23, 2011
A mouth-watering treat!